A new year of retro gaming, 2017!

Grind,

I've got you on steam but not xbl or psn so I'll send a request. Keep in mind my 7 year old just hijacked both my psn and xbl because I was too cheap to get him one... will remedy that asap but until I do it's probably him playing...

Retro,

Holy crap! I played ddr with my kid on ps2 when that was in full swing and realize I can't dance even digitally. Zumba would probably be fun, I actually enjoyed wii fit a lot.

Jun 2004
Georgia
I haven't found any message boards like this, either.

I'm still on Xbox (sword0fstorms) and PSN (Phoenix_Chase) though, if you don't have me there yet.

Mostly I just post on Tumblr but you have to follow other people that post about games to really see anything. It's not really the best platform to replace a forum.

Jun 2004
Indiana
targetrasp said:
Grind,

I've got you on steam but not xbl or psn so I'll send a request. Keep in mind my 7 year old just hijacked both my psn and xbl because I was too cheap to get him one... will remedy that asap but until I do it's probably him playing...
Good to know! I will watch for the invite next time I am on one of them. I do not game much during the week with the busy work schedule!