• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I love it!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes and I hate it!

• Not a clue and I don't want to know...

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Not a clue, but I would like to learn more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am just trying to get an idea of how much everyone knows about the Neogeo CD, and if everyone was aware that there was a NeogeoCD extension to Game Addiction. Do you know exactly what that is?

When developers took the time to really port a game well rather than just "translate" it, the results came out pretty good. Take Metal Slug for example. An art gallery, time attack modes, and stage select were added. Not only that, but the load times were pretty decent. Too bad they did not enhance the music like other games (Samurai Shodown for example).

This is what baffles me about the survey:

Yes and I hate it! 0 (0%)
Not a clue and I don't want to know... 0 (0%)
Not a clue, but I would like to learn more 0 (0%)

I made it open ended enough so that everyone could post, and still only a select few even bothered. ::) Is it that bad?

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
lesley said:
This is what baffles me about the survey:

Yes and I hate it! 0 (0%)
Not a clue and I don't want to know... 0 (0%)
Not a clue, but I would like to learn more 0 (0%)

I made it open ended enough so that everyone could post, and still only a select few even bothered. ::) Is it that bad?
Yes. But what can you do? You can't force people to post in a topic if they don't want to. Maybe they don't know that this topic was open ended and just assumed that it was for people who knew about the Neo Geo?

Dart

Forum Staff
Jun 2005
Louisburg, NC, USA
I know about it, and would love to get one. I love finding oddball videogame stuff. And I love walking into game shops and saying stuff like, "Ya'll sell Dreamcast games?" Or, "Sell any Neo Geo Pocket Color games?" The looks are priceless. That and I always seem to enjoy games that I never even heard of.