Sega Genesis Admit it...

Jun 2004
FL
I know it's a rediculous game, but how many of you guys had/have Eco the Dolphin? I could never get past the third level or so (I played it at friend's houses, what do you expect?).

Jul 2004
Bmount
I totally rented, played, even somewhat enjoyed the game! The one I played (yes for some reason they managed to squeeze more than one game out of a dolphin theme?!?) was easy for two or three stanges then FREGGIN IMPOSSIBLE!!! The only saving grace of the game was it was really beautifully done at the time. but yeah, I've not played an ecco game since shortly after it's release.

Jun 2004
England
My sister used to have that on her Gamegear (I had a Gameboy, she had a Gamegear) and I quite liked it, although I got stuck very early in the game. Definately original for it's time.

Jun 2004
FL
MegaDrive20XX said:
Ecco is so friggin awesome it's just not funny, I do admit it was a tad hard, but the puzzles were very unique for it's time
I liked Ecco as well. I've never owned a SEGA system in my life, but always wanted a GameGear.

Jun 2004
FL
Oh really...? I might have to save up and start searching (the little money I have now, and what I'll get for my b-day will be put towards a digital camera :p)