Sega Dreamcast Alien Front Online

Aug 2004
Missouri
How many of you played this game?

I remember it being very cheap to buy new, and it was a blast to play. You could play as either the aliens or the humans, and then ride around in their "tanks" and shoot each other.

The game also came with a little microphone that actually worked, even over 56K. Of course, their were a bunch of children playing the game who took pleasure in making odd noises into their microphones all game long... But aside from the annoying children, the game was fun, and I fish it was still online today or that they would make a sequel on a more recent system.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
is it still playable online with the DC?

I have ALWAYS been curious on this game.... SO its a pretty good game then>?

†B†V† :hat

Aug 2004
Missouri
Nah, it went offline a when the other DC games did :(

It was a lot of fun to play though, but only online (single player was pointless). It really can't compare to many PC online shooters or anything, but for a console game it was great.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Johngamer said:
Nah, it went offline a when the other DC games did :(

It was a lot of fun to play though, but only online (single player was pointless). It really can't compare to many PC online shooters or anything, but for a console game it was great.
Do you know when the exact date of that was?

I will put it in the calendar.

I am putting a lot of significant events in there (eventually will get many old game releases in there as well).... I thought it would be kind-of cool that people could look back in the calendar and see.

I really want to try this game out now :)

BV :hat