Anyone ever heard of Pikminn 2?

Jun 2004
New York
Pikmin was one of the top games to have for the GC. I only have the second one (borrowed the first from my friends). It's all good fun.

Jan 2007
Zidart said:
agreed is the best (if not the only) console RTS of last gen and i hope they bring it back for the wii (or DS)
I agree, it was the best. If they make a Wii one, I will flip out.

well what my meaning of "kill" is to never release sequels ever again, i hate when that happens or that the sequels just totally suck >_> and that doesn't happen to often with nintendo (but yeah those are spin-off)

Mar 2007
Hinesmdc said:
That has nothing to do with the character being overexposed.
But how many flat out awful Mario games are there? Two? Out of the hundred something? I'd say that's a pretty good track record.

Jan 2007
fhqwhgads said:
But how many flat out awful Mario games are there? Two? Out of the hundred something? I'd say that's a pretty good track record.
Basically all of the sports games, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario 64 DS, the Virtual Boy games, Mario Pinball. Let's face it, the only good ones are platformers and most of the Mario Kart games. Sorry, I know you love Mario, but you know those are all generic and otherwise forgettable games.

Hinesmdc said:
Basically all of the sports games, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario 64 DS, the Virtual Boy games, Mario Pinball. Let's face it, the only good ones are platformers and most of the Mario Kart games. Sorry, I know you love Mario, but you know those are all generic and otherwise forgettable games.
that actually depends on opinion, and i'm my opinion the only bad games are mario party series and mario hoops, and the difference is that i did play those games.

Hinesmdc said:
Oh, and I forgot to include Mario Party.
but again is in my opinion, sport mario games and mario parties are actually well developed is just that they are not aimed at our audience, the only ones that aim toward hardcore are the platformers, still a game is not in fact bad