Anyone ever heard of Pikminn 2?

Hinesmdc said:
Basically all of the sports games, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario 64 DS, the Virtual Boy games, Mario Pinball. Let's face it, the only good ones are platformers and most of the Mario Kart games. Sorry, I know you love Mario, but you know those are all generic and otherwise forgettable games.
So you didn't find anything remotely fun from Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, or Paper Mario (easily the best RPG on the N64)? I realize that some of what he does is crap, but Mario has lent his name to some great games, whether they're platformers or not. (more platformers are great than anything else though)

Mar 2007
Hinesmdc said:
Basically all of the sports games,
Actually, most of them are pretty solid.
Mario Kart Wii,
I don't see how more of the same only makes one game of a series bad.
Super Mario 64 DS,
How did that one suck? I can give you Rainbow Road since the camera required you to stop to effectively use it, but it was a pretty good port(with additional content).
the Virtual Boy games,
Sure, why not.
Let's face it, the only good ones are platformers and most of the Mario Kart games.
Lol, no. Several sports games he's starred in are great, along with most of his RPG outings(barring PiT).
Sorry, I know you love Mario,
Um...no.
but you know those are all generic and otherwise forgettable games.
Nope. Pretty much every game you listed is one you don't like, not ones that are completely awful.

Jun 2008
Actualy Nintendo has killed several series.

Kid Icarus
Ice Climbers
Mother/Earthbound
Startropics
Pilot Wings
and alot more that I can't think of right now

Pikmin 2 is a great game though, too bad i sold my copy

-----------
[link removed]

Sinnbox said:

Kid Icarus
Ice Climbers
Mother/Earthbound
Startropics
Pilot Wings

-----------
[link removed]
well mother/earthbound had his 3rd installment in japan they are jsut not transfering it here, but yeah those others are good old games

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
Sinnbox said:

Kid Icarus
Ice Climbers
Mother/Earthbound
Startropics
Pilot Wings

-----------
[link removed]
Kid Icarus is making a comeback, Earthbound is as well.

Feb 2007
Kentucky, US
It would seem that Pilot Wings would be a natural to continue making especially for the Wii. It would have so much potential on that system. And a DS copy, with stylus in hand, could be a winner.

edit: Hmmmm..... and Pikmin on the DS now that's an idea.