Arcade cabinets you'd love to own (Top 5)

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
If I had the chance...I'd say

1. Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting (fully dedicated 1993 cab)
2. a white Neo Geo MVS Candy Cab with a 29 inch screen (4 slot)
3. Ghouls N Ghosts
4. Donkey Kong (original orange dedicated cabinet...man that's sexy)
5. Space Harrier (sit down cabinet, large and beautiful...)

Oct 2005
Washington
My top five are...

1. Original X men game(the 6 player version)dedicated cab
2. Alien vs Predator dedicated cab
3. Neo Geo candy cab(4 slot)
4. Knights of the round dedicated cab
5. Virtual on:Cyber Troopers Seated cab

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
I saw a weird strikers cab... I forget now.. but I thought it was strikers 3 or something like that. It was a dedicated cab... supposively pretty rare. I've never seen it before. It was at a local bowling alley arcade.

I doubt it's there anymore... but I would have LOVED to have bought that. It was a FUN game.

Bv :hat

Jan 2006
USA
I have a Gauntlet Legends 27 inch, Star Wars Trilogy 50 inch Screen with sit down, and a Gauntlet Dark Legacy 27 inch. I would love to get Arctic Thunder.

Dart

Forum Staff
Jun 2005
Louisburg, NC, USA
I was looking at some of these on ebay, and was wondering if anyone thought of actully building a cab? It's a crazy idea that one day I just might have to try.

1. The near mint condition PlayChoice 10 they have at a local '80s themed restaurant (it has a "not for sale" sign on it)
2. Warlords cocktail
3. Ikari Warriors
4. That freakin' huge After Burner sit down version with the tilting cockpit ($1 per credit back in '87! :eek:)
5. Gun Fight (my first arcade love)

May 2007
Definetly a neo geo cab probably a big red with 4-6 slots
House of the dead 4 the deluxe edition with seats that move and other great features
sega daytona several of them for multi

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Not old school at all, but I wouldn't mind having the Mario Kart GP arcade cabinet. :D

Other ones I'd like:

Dead or Alive 2
Street Fighter vs. SNK
Ms. Pac-Man
The Simpsons

Rats!! There's this really awsome one I saw once!.... :( Sadly... I have completely forgotten what it was called. Some Haunted Masion Zombie game. Plenty of Haunted Masion and Zombie like detail onit!! Me likes! :)

But I guesss (since I've seen and liked it) an original Mario one. By original, I mean back when mario climbed up ladders, jumped barrels launched by Donkey Kong, and you then rescue Peach. YAY! MARIO SAVED THE DAY!!! Bad Donkey Kong! BAD!

Hell Scyth said:
Rats!! There's this really awsome one I saw once!.... :( Sadly... I have completely forgotten what it was called. Some Haunted Masion Zombie game. Plenty of Haunted Masion and Zombie like detail onit!! Me likes! :)
Wasn't House of the Dead was it?

Me, I'd go something like:

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
The Simpsons Arcade
Star Wars Trilogy
X-Men vs. Street Fighter
Time Crisis 2

Nov 2007
1. Star Trek Voyager - The 2-player sit-down capsule
2. SPY HUNTER - The sit down version
3. Rampage World Tour
4. Kozmik Kroozer
5. Battlezone - 1st dedicated version with "periscope" view.