Can Anyone Guess Kaz'S Favorite Game?

Jan 2008
Earth
x2 said:
Freakin shot in the dark here, but uhh, Breath Of Fire 3?
:lol :lol I used the "Search" to find any and all posts that contained "Breath Of Fire" and modified the posts just in case a member tries to use the "Search" to find the "What Is Your Favorite RPG?" thread among other threads that had it as well.Did I miss a couple?

Jan 2008
Earth
x2 said:
Seriously??
Oh ya! I absolutely love "BOF III".If you haven't played it yet,I highly recommend it.The graphics aren't super,but it more than redeems itself with awesome features.It's a very classic rpg.The hero in the story collects "Dragon Genes" which can be combined together to turn into various forms of Dragons among other monsters,which allows him to morph into a far more powerful form of himself.If you combine certain "Dragon Genes",you can turn into Tiamat,with an awesome Dark Attack.There is also a plethora of fishing ponds.

When you are fishing,if you put a gold coin on as a lure,a creature named Manillo will strike your line and try to get away with the coin.It's easy,you just reel him back into the shore like you would normally do while fishing.Manillo is a merchant.If he strikes your line reel him in to buy stuff off him.He sells awesome stuff to you,and gets more new inventory as the game progresses.

Throughout the game are "Teachers" in a sense that if you agree to be their apprentice,you will learn different abilities unique to each "Teacher".It's am awesome game.The playability along with classical rpg material.

x2

Jun 2004
Minnesota
Dude that sounds awesome. I am a lover of RPG's and am ashamed to admit I have never played a BoF game! I am gonna scope out amazon right now and maybe buy one.

Jan 2008
Earth
x2 said:
Dude that sounds awesome. I am a lover of RPG's and am ashamed to admit I have never played a BoF game! I am gonna scope out amazon right now and maybe buy one.
You won't be disappointed.

MR.KAZ said:
Oh ya! I absolutely love "BOF III".If you haven't played it yet,I highly recommend it.The graphics aren't super,but it more than redeems itself with awesome features.It's a very classic rpg.The hero in the story collects "Dragon Genes" which can be combined together to turn into various forms of Dragons among other monsters,which allows him to morph into a far more powerful form of himself.If you combine certain "Dragon Genes",you can turn into Tiamat,with an awesome Dark Attack.There is also a plethora of fishing ponds.

When you are fishing,if you put a gold coin on as a lure,a creature named Manillo will strike your line and try to get away with the coin.It's easy,you just reel him back into the shore like you would normally do while fishing.Manillo is a merchant.If he strikes your line reel him in to buy stuff off him.He sells awesome stuff to you,and gets more new inventory as the game progresses.

Throughout the game are "Teachers" in a sense that if you agree to be their apprentice,you will learn different abilities unique to each "Teacher".It's am awesome game.The playability along with classical rpg material.
o-o WHAT'S IT ON!!?

Jan 2008
Earth
XXTankBeastXX said:
o-o WHAT'S IT ON!!?
It's a game for the PS1.I recall seeing it on Ebay a while back if memory serves.if you find a copy,buy it and hang on to it like grim death.I'd love to buy it off Ebay,but I don't have a credit card.
To give you an idea as to how much I love this game,I would pay a maximum of $100 for a copy.Even if I had a credit card to use on Ebay it would prove difficult for me to keep bidding due to the $100 limit.For all I know,I could be bidding against a millionaire like Faith Hill (Hypothetically).For all I know.How could I outbid her now? :lol