Chibi Robo: Gamecube - Why Was It Pulled from Production?

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Chibi Robo: Gamecube - Why Was It Pulled from Production?

Maybe I missed something... but I don't remember reading or hearing about that...

†B†V† :hat

Mar 2007
Nintendo Power covered it way back when. It just sorta happened. It sold pretty decently, so they didn't pull it because of sales.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
fhqwhgads said:
Nintendo Power covered it way back when. It just sorta happened. It sold pretty decently, so they didn't pull it because of sales.
Nintendo power stated why it was pulled?

I've been looking around (not in depth yet), and I haven't seen anything right off the bat as to why.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Hinesmdc said:
Nobody bought it because it wasn't very good, so they pulled it.
technically... that is not 100% true. A lot of people thought this game was good... if I am correct, it had mediocre sales.

Apr 2006
Wisconsin
Hmm, I loved Chibi Robo. All my kids did too. It seemed to be not quite finished er something, cuz it was super cool but towards the end you like get tons of money and nothing to buy it seems like. But anyhow, it had such a cool set up and idea to it. I want to get Chibi Robo Park Patrol too, though I think it prolly won't be as good.

I noticed that Walmart was selling Chibi Robo in the discount bin awhile back, and I kinda thought lots of other games deserved to be there more then Chibi.

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but isn't every game pulled from production at some point, regardless of sales? I thought it was just kind of a natural process for a game's sales figures to slow to the point where it's no longer worthwhile to produce it.

Hinesmdc said:
Nobody bought it because it wasn't very good, so they pulled it.
Firstly, the game actually sold pretty well. Secondly, how is a game bad simply because it doesn't sell well?

Hinesmdc said:
*slaps forehead*
*stares at huge red mark on Hines' forehead* :lol

Seriously, I find it somewhat frustrating that you just post "*slaps forehead*" or some kind of other vague response like that, much of the time. I would love to actually respond to your post, but I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about in your post.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
So there never was an explanation to why this game was pulled?

I don't know... it just doesn't make sense to me.