Completed Games Going Forward

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
A new topic!!

Basically, all this topic will consist of is all the games I (or you, if you decide to participate) complete going forward. For 2017, I plan on completed a bunch of series I never really got to completing. I need to finish more games since I have a huge backlog (especially on Steam!)

Every time I complete a game, I'll update my post to reflect where I'm at. Feel free to do the same, or not. If this place is going to continue to exist, I might as well utilize it as some type of historical documentation. :lol

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
I completed Transistor today. First half of the game I had to force myself to continue. It's quite slow and the battle mechanics took me a bit to get used to, not mention how frustrating they can be. Second half picked up and I enjoyed the ending. Final battle wasn't anything spectacular but it went by quickly.

Jul 2009
California
Sounds fun! I'll list a few games myself.

Drakengard 1-3
Nier
Senran Kagura Series
Bullet Girls 2

I really should finish the Drakengard series and Nier especially with Nier Automata coming out in March

Scratch that. My goal games to beat and not games I actually beat yet. :lol

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
targetrasp said:
As soon as I finish something I'll list it... I just wanted to chime in so you wouldn't get discouraged and keep listing stuff out.
All good. I appreciate the encouragement. :)

Snatcher_L said:
Drakengard 1-3
Nier
Senran Kagura Series
Bullet Girls 2
Wow, you finished all those games already this year?! That's impressive. I'm still going through Tomb Raider II. :lol

Jul 2009
California
CreepinDeth said:
Wow, you finished all those games already this year?! That's impressive. I'm still going through Tomb Raider II. :lol
D'oh! I completely misinterpreted this thread and assumed it was for games were are progressing through :lol

Well so far this year I've beaten:

Bullet Girls

I guess I beat River City Melee and LAST FIGHT but those two are fighters and only really need to get all the trophies/collectables.

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Snatcher_L said:
D'oh! I completely misinterpreted this thread and assumed it was for games were are progressing through :lol

Well so far this year I've beaten:

Bullet Girls

I guess I beat River City Melee and LAST FIGHT but those two are fighters and only really need to get all the trophies/collectables.
No worries. Yes, this is for games we've beaten. I would count River City and Last Fight. If you completed the Story Mode of those games, then it counts. I have so many games to play, I don't think I have time to go back and try to get achievements even if I wanted to. :p

targetrasp said:
Aether Revolt, the new expansion to Magic Duels just got beat about 20 minutes ago
Nice, good stuff.

I'm still going through TRII. Might take me a week to beat it. My plan is to finish the original Tomb Raider series all the way through Chronicles. Not sure if I'm going to play Angel of Darkness yet.

Jul 2004
Bmount
I completely missed you talking about transistor. I gave that game about 20 minutes and decided to backlog it. Everything I ever read about it was awesome and then playing it was such a let down. Artsy games just don't seem to be my thing.

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
Welp, this kinda sucks haha. I've been mostly playing games that are basically un-completable.

1. Star Wars - The Old Republic (MMRPG)
2. Star Was - Battlefront 3 (basically just full-time online battling)
3. Phantasy Star Online (the old GameCube RPG...found some free active servers online)
4. Madden 17

But, I need to get started on Halo 5 so maybe I'll be able to post about that soon. :)

Feb 2007
Kentucky, US
Recently, the games that I have finished, sort-of, if you can consider those games in that frame of mind, have mostly been 16 bit fighters. :lol Arcade games are what they are, addictive repetitive gaming.
Street Fighter Zero 2 - SFC
RYUKO NO KEN - SFC
Fatal Fury: The King of Fighters - SFC (Found this to be a really tough game)
GAROU DENSETSU 2 - SFC

I know that is cheating. I really need to get into, dig in, settle into, a good RPG and work all the way through it. I haven't done that in a long time. Maybe I should sit down to EarthBound. I haven't really got into that one yet.

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
targetrasp said:
I completely missed you talking about transistor. I gave that game about 20 minutes and decided to backlog it. Everything I ever read about it was awesome and then playing it was such a let down. Artsy games just don't seem to be my thing.
I know what you mean. Artsy games can be deep and compelling but this game doesn't have a great story to it, so it falters quite a bit. The second half picks up but the battle system and enemies keep things boring still. At least it's a short game, so if you want achievements or trading cards for Steam, this is a good game for that.

Happy to see others posting up. Keep on gamin'!!! ;D

Jul 2004
Bmount
1. Magic Duels
2. Steam World Dig

Finally added one.

To be fair it's a short game, playing around it took me 4 hours and there's an achievement for beating it in less than 2 1/2 hours.

Feb 2008
I wanna go Back to Dark souls, and play it all over again.

And I wanna continue playing Ragnarok Journey. because it is so much fun to play. for a web-based game, this is so entertaining

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Is this a callout post for people like me who never finish anything? :eek: :lol (Just kidding)

Actually this year so far I've finished one game! I beat Mass Effect Andromeda.

With any luck I'll also finish Uncharted 4 and Gears of War 4 at some point.

Jul 2004
Bmount
1. Magic Duels
2. Steam World Dig
3. Plants Vs. Zombies (again)

#3 makes me laugh but my son absolutely loves that game, I think we've got it on just about everything its ever been sold for. It was the only game he's asked for since I purchased an Xbox One. We played it through co-op.

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Mai Valentine said:
Is this a callout post for people like me who never finish anything? :eek: :lol (Just kidding)
Kind of :lol

It was more of a subtle way to keep me on track to finishing games since I have a major backlog and seeing if others would join me. Still haven't finished TR II. So much to explore!