Damsel in distress... I need u gamers!

Hey guys and gals...Im gona be straight with you. I need your help! I am a 22 yr old student doing a study for The Center for Survey Research at an anonymous private university in Southern California on gamers such as yourself. The results will be used to help understand how video games effect players. This whole project rides on you guys so I need your help! The survey takes about 4 min to complete and is completely confidential. Pass it around if you can.... Thanks a bunch guys, you rock..

Ginny

*links removed by moderator

Note: This is NOT a company trying to gain info... I play myself from time to time. Just trying to complete a thesis project.

Jun 2004
Indiana
Sorry, questions are allowed, but links by new users are not allowed.

If you're doing a research study, the university should NOT be anonymous.

Being a student that does research myself, I HAVE to give my credentials, such as the university to which I go, when asking a research participant for permission to use their information.

By the way, the .com website and @yahoo.com e-mail address do not support that you are a student, while a .edu address would.

Without proper credentials, that is nothing more than spam.

Grindspine said:
Sorry, questions are allowed, but links by new users are not allowed.

If you're doing a research study, the university should NOT be anonymous.

Being a student that does research myself, I HAVE to give my credentials, such as the university to which I go, when asking a research participant for permission to use their information.

By the way, the .com website and @yahoo.com e-mail address do not support that you are a student, while a .edu address would.

Without proper credentials, that is nothing more than spam.
I agree 100%! And you should definitley have an .edu address if for a university!