Death_By_Pumpkins presents the Spam thread!

Mar 2007
Japan
IT"S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Sep 2007
Washington
Wow. Now to think about it, I haven't been on in so long. Somethings not right here. I used to be on all the time, and now It's like this site doesn't exists. Hmm.. Am I starting to get bored with this site? Or am I just busy all the time? Questions... Questions... At least im on now.

Hey... it's the old Spam thread, and I don't even know what I could plausibly do to make it be spammed upon once more. I guess I could aimless continue to type an irrelevant sequence of thoughts about how I'm trying to think o a way to spam within this very spam thread, but I just don't think that's a very good way to spam within a spam thread. So I guess I'll just sit here and think harder about what I may or may not do. Oh to hell with it, I'll just go with the classic moving text gag.

THAT WAS THE MOST FRUSTRATINGLY SLOW MOVING THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! I've never been more captivated by utter random crap, painstakingly revealing itself letter by meaningless letter. I knew exactly what was coming, yet I sat there and read every single word of it. Brilliant. It was a work of art and I'm truly proud to follow such spammy spam with some spam of my own, in this our old sacred spam thread, where years ago we would come together and just spam spam........................................emus. Hmmm, now that was just weird. What would make me think of a large flightless bird at a time like this? This is nonsense! Ridiculous you say! This, my friend, is the spam thread presented by Death By Pumpkins, and if you don't like it, firstly, what are you doing here? Oh and more importantly, YOU HAVE NO SOOOOOOOOOOOOUL!!!!

<<--- this guy knows if he hits "quote" it puts the post in a box where he may read it, without having to actually wait for it to move along the screen first.
Homicidal Cherry53 said:
THAT WAS THE MOST FRUSTRATINGLY SLOW MOVING THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! I've never been more captivated by utter random crap, painstakingly revealing itself letter by meaningless letter. I knew exactly what was coming, yet I sat there and read every single word of it. Brilliant. It was a work of art and I'm truly proud to follow such spammy spam with some spam of my own, in this our old sacred spam thread, where years ago we would come together and just spam spam........................................emus. Hmmm, now that was just weird. What would make me think of a large flightless bird at a time like this? This is nonsense! Ridiculous you say! This, my friend, is the spam thread presented by Death By Pumpkins, and if you don't like it, firstly, what are you doing here? Oh and more importantly, YOU HAVE NO SOOOOOOOOOOOOUL!!!!
VERSION 2!!!
Homicidal Cherry53 said:
Homicidal Cherry53 said:
now for my own moving spam.
... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ...

This is the 434th reply to the Spam thread.

Which technically makes it the 435th count of posts within the spam thread.

The next post will therefore be the 435th reply, and the 436th post in this thread.

So we can see here that the "Reply" counter is always 1 short of the total post count within a thread, because the opening post for a thread is not counted.

This obvious statement has been brought to you by In A Can.

and now how to make a hotdog.

[flash=200,200]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/ugh_001/Making_A_Hotdog.swf[/flash]