Develop Good Habits to Achieve Your Goals

So finally at age 47, with the world in a complete state of utter turmoil, he Manifestation Miracle Review decided to run for the Presidency of the United States of America...while most Americans laughed, and many mocked or ignored him. But what they didn't know was that this new guy was absolutely overflowing with relentless persistence, and his Yes We Can message was contagious and it was precisely what America and the rest of the world needed to hear over and over and over again.

Now you ask, is this a simplistic, even an idealistic portrait of the 44th President of the United States? I confess, yes it is. Has he fallen off the wagon on occasion? You betcha he has. Not only that, he's admitted to it, in public, in black and white, in person, and in his books. Defending a Government Of, By, and For the People But the main thing is that he never fell far enough off the wagon that he failed to continue growing stronger and stronger, week after week, month after month, year after year. That's precisely why he is who he is.

And to the degree that our younger generation understands this simple formula and follows his lead, we'll be raising a generation of people who will themselves grow stronger week after week, month after month, year after year. And as the result that next generation will be in a position to uphold and defend a democratic government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Yes, you could say it's all about RELENTLESS PERSISTENCE!! Yes we can. Amen! I am not old enough for Medicare but I am old enough that my children are having children. I am not old enough to recall The Great Depression but I am old enough to cringe at my mother's hardship.

It wasn't until recently that I became aware that the brain is capable of creating new neural pathways. The result is balanced neural pathways, balanced reactions to outside stimuli and higher emotional thresholds. This catapults mankind into the not-as-mysterious-as-it-once-was framework of our logical brain/illogical emotions is exciting at the least. The results are not an end in themselves but the beginning of a desperate quest for individual and collective peace, harmony and renewed creativity in a species lacking in both.

https://spontaneousreview.com/manifestation-miracle-review/