Diablo 2 - Bnet?

Jun 2004
FL
I have the battle chest of Diablo.  I'll play with you guys sometime.  I'll need to reinstall the game, but I'll gladly play.

EDIT: Game just installed. D2 or LoD?

Jun 2004
FL
I have a ladder character.  His name is Fumdyyen and my bnet login name is, surprise, trkorecky.

However, with all my poopily school work this year, I don't have too much time to play.  I'm trying to balance my time between homework, console gaming, and PC gaming :p

EDIT: Right now, Fumdyyen is either 4/8 or 5/8 of the chapter 1 quests, and is level 13.

Jun 2004
FL
Just tell me when we're playing and I'll see what's goin down.

A side note here, I made a new character, Rieck, that's a half-decent ice sorc.  Level 19-20 and in act 2.

EDIT: Double the level, and I'm up to Baal.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
I just started a ladder necromancer (Grindspine, account Grindspine). I will *try* to play some ladder games, probably making the current bone & poison necromancer, one hybrid (bow and javelin) amazon, one tri-elemental sorcoress and one werewolf druid.

Hopefully, I'll have them leveled enough that at the end of the ladder season, when those guys end up on the normal b.net channels, I can strip the two unused accounts that I have and move that gear over to these four characters.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
cool stuff!

I have:
Bluevoodu - barbarian
elixerlizard - paladin
energy lizard - barbarian

:)

I have you in my friends list.... hopefully we'll be able to meet up.

†B†V† :hat

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
What account name?

Interesting, you go for barbarians and palidains. I always avoid those characters since I go for a less direct style of bashing monsters.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Grindspine said:
What account name?

Interesting, you go for barbarians and palidains.  I always avoid those characters since I go for a less direct style of bashing monsters.
Bluevoodu :)

and yes... I love brining the hurt to the demonly creatures up close and personal :mad: ::D :) :lol

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Grindspine said:
I've got two hours before my next class.  I think I'll either try to find some waypoints with my necro or start up a sorc.
I just got out of my classes.

meh....

Do you have time to play at night?

are you back in town now?

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
Back in what town, Bloomington? I was in Fort Wayne all during break. :p

I might be on & off tonight depending on how bored I get. And FORGET those gagillian 1.10 runewords. YUCK...

I miss the days of 1.08 and 1.09...

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
ooops :lol I thought you said December. :D

when will you be on Bnet? I was on last night.. didn't see you.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
I took a long nap in the evening... besides that I was actually on & off b.net...

Man, the game is so much less cool than it used to be. Oh well, after one day, my ladder necro is level 21.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
dang.... it took me longer than that to get to lvl 17 paladin wise.

I am actually enjoying this game a lot. Not as much as I 1st did... but still a lot.