Diablo 2 - Bnet?

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
By the time you get your character to hell (if that'll ever happen) you'll see what I mean. Eh, 21 levels in one day isn't near what I used to do. I used to be able to get a character over level 40 and take on the Ancients in Nightmare within a night. That is WITHOUT rushing to hell cows, just playing in large groups of people who know what they're doing.

Of course, my highest characters rarely broke level 90. I have a lvl. 96 amazon, lvl. 92 necromancer and lvl. 90 sorc. on non-ladder. Most of my characters had everything done and got pretty boring to try to level past level 80.

Since 1.10 came out, getting a character to level past level 80 became several times harder as well. 80-some is respectable for most characters. The people with multiple level 99 characters are too hardcore about the game and need to leave their parents' basements once in a while.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Grindspine said:
By the time you get your character to hell (if that'll ever happen) you'll see what I mean.  Eh, 21 levels in one day isn't near what I used to do.  I used to be able to get a character over level 40 and take on the Ancients in Nightmare within a night.  That is WITHOUT rushing to hell cows, just playing in large groups of people who know what they're doing.

Of course, my highest characters rarely broke level 90.  I have a lvl. 96 amazon, lvl. 92 necromancer and lvl. 90 sorc. on non-ladder.  Most of my characters had everything done and got pretty boring to try to level past level 80.

Since 1.10 came out, getting a character to level past level 80 became several times harder as well.  80-some is respectable for most characters.  The people with multiple level 99 characters are too hardcore about the game and need to leave their parents' basements once in a while.
well.. my pally is lvl 21 now :)

†B†V† :hat