Sega Dreamcast Dreamcast Nights?

Jan 2005
18,468
Waco, TX
To tease you I'd say :lol That Nights-Score Attack was just Sonic Team's "Gotcha" method....fooled me pretty good....but they should have made a full game on GBA :(

Everything else Puyo Pop...Chu Chu Rocket...Chao Garden was known..but that Nights is just an exclusive to PSO or Billy Hatcher
 
Jan 2005
18,468
Waco, TX
Bluevoodu said:
it was in billy hatcher?

I loved Gamecube Pso btw :)

†B†V† :hat
Yup, all those mini games were in Billy Hatcher

Yeah I adored PSO...Japan is supposed to get PSO Episode IV "Blue Burst" pretty soon....it'll be on PC first, then talk of a Cube port
 
Jun 2004
3,483
Brandon, FL
MegaDrive20XX said:
Yeah I adored PSO...Japan is supposed to get PSO Episode IV "Blue Burst" pretty soon....it'll be on PC first, then talk of a Cube port
PC first eh? I might give PSO another chance then. I hope you dont have to pay to play online though, if so then Im not getting it.
 

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
13,180
Indiana
MegaDrive20XX said:
Yup, all those mini games were in Billy Hatcher

Yeah I adored PSO...Japan is supposed to get PSO Episode IV "Blue Burst" pretty soon....it'll be on PC first, then talk of a Cube port
any chance of a US release?!?!

man... I hope.

†B†V† :hat
 
Jan 2005
18,468
Waco, TX
Quick update, the PC version of Episode IV will be released sometime this spring...

I don't know why it would be on PC...but it's already out in Japan "Episode IV: Blue Burst" brings the game back to the basics of battling, which got rid of the card battles...plus a bunch of brand new weapons to find...and BRAND NEW WORLDS to explore...and more NEW Monsters to battle...
 
Jun 2004
3,483
Brandon, FL
MegaDrive20XX said:
Quick update, the PC version of Episode IV will be released sometime this spring...

I don't know why it would be on PC...but it's already out in Japan "Episode IV: Blue Burst" brings the game back to the basics of battling, which got rid of the card battles...plus a bunch of brand new weapons to find...and BRAND NEW WORLDS to explore...and more NEW Monsters to battle...
See now a PC verison of PSO I might want to play, but on Dreamcast...not a chance.