egameaddiction.com site edited... and question for our members

Status
Closed

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
ok... if you go to: www.egameaddiction.com now... it points directly to the forum... I am going to start restructuring the site for the future.

The question I have for you guys / gals... the overall site is www.egameaddiction.com, not game addicts. I need to correct things to get us in line with the search engines. What can we do with the name to match it up more with the egameaddiction.com name? IE Game Addiction: Video Game Forums

I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas.

BV :hat

KirbyRockz

Forum Staff
May 2004
Texas
I am just fine with Game Addiction Video Game Forums. I think we're kind of just held onto the Game Addicts name because that's just what we were from the start.

I'm all for that change.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
Bluevoodu said:
I need to correct things to get us in line with the search engines. What can we do with the name to match it up more with the egameaddiction.com name? IE Game Addiction: Video Game Forums
Yeah, if speaking about the site IRL, I usually refer to the site as, "the Game Addiction forums" not "game addicts."

Jan 2012
georgia, usa
When I found this site a few days ago, it was the first thing that came up on Google when I typed in video game forums. Honestly, I didn't even know there was more here. I should go check it out.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
:lol Game Addiction: Video Game Forums is now in effect :lol

I'm hoping to have a new home page up... but there are a few directions we can go with this... I'm not sure what the best direction is right now. If you wish to suggest some ideas... go for it :)

†B†V† :hat

Status
Closed