Fable

Dart

Forum Staff
Jun 2005
Louisburg, NC, USA
FrakAttack said:
Anyone played both versions? I've only played the original and it was very short.
I have both. I haven't played The Lost Chapters yet because my controller needs batteries. And it's hard to open the AAs that are on the counter and put them into the back of the controller. So I patiently wait for the batteries to install themselves.

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Dart said:
I have both. I haven't played The Lost Chapters yet because my controller needs batteries. And it's hard to open the AAs that are on the counter and put them into the back of the controller. So I patiently wait for the batteries to install themselves.
My batteries did. But I'm waiting for Fable to download itself onto my 360 from the Marketplace. :lol

Dart

Forum Staff
Jun 2005
Louisburg, NC, USA
Sad thing is there's no weapons allowed in the towns. If there was, I'd own the towns.

Oh, you can smash out windows too besides kicking chickens. And steal stuff.

Mar 2007
Dart said:
Sad thing is there's no weapons allowed in the towns. If there was, I'd own the towns.

Oh, you can smash out windows too besides kicking chickens. And steal stuff.
Can you kick chickens into the window?

x2

Jun 2004
Minnesota
Fable ticked me off. They hyped the game so much as being this be all end all RPG/Morrowind killer. Then it comes out and it's this measly little game you can beat in under 10 hours. I-was-a-sad :-\