Favorite Cell Phone Game

Status
Closed

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Tetris is pretty cool anywhere :)

There was this game called snake or whatever.. you had to keep collecting dots and it added to your "snake" as you kept getting more. It got challenging. Crap.... my buddy and I were in Germany passing time on the train (an other various places) by playing this game :lol It was pretty cool.

BV :hat

Bluevoodu said:
Tetris is pretty cool anywhere :)

There was this game called snake or whatever.. you had to keep collecting dots and it added to your "snake" as you kept getting more. It got challenging. Crap.... my buddy and I were in Germany passing time on the train (an other various places) by playing this game :lol It was pretty cool.

BV :hat
Man that game is old. I usually like pac man. Or some space shooter game.

Strubes said:
Haha I just found out about this topic. My favorite is the new Doom RPG that just came out. Man, that game's sweet. Especially just for the cell phone!
I bought my GF the new Razr phone for Christmas and I plan to play all those cool games on it. I just might keep it for myself. :D

Did anyone ever play games on your Graphing calculator in class, looks like you are hard work on a problem but you are really playing Tetris :p

Status
Closed