Favorite Nintendo GameCube game?

Jan 2007
I know they had a bunch of great Dreamcast ports on the Xbox and PSP. I wonder why the Gamecube ones didn't fare so well.

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
Hinesmdc said:
I know they had a bunch of great Dreamcast ports on the Xbox and PSP. I wonder why the Gamecube ones didn't fare so well.
Xbox never really had but 1 Dreamcast port, which I think was House of the Dead 2 (Which was hidden on House of the Dead 3) Everything else was either a sequel (i.e. Jet Set Radio Future) or an original title like Gun Valkyrie

I know PSP had Crazy Taxi (which combined 1 and 2 together) and the Power Stone Collection

Jan 2007
MegaDrive20XX said:
Xbox never really had but 1 Dreamcast port, which I think was House of the Dead 2 (Which was hidden on House of the Dead 3) Everything else was either a sequel (i.e. Jet Set Radio Future) or an original title like Gun Valkyrie

I know PSP had Crazy Taxi (which combined 1 and 2 together) and the Power Stone Collection
Shenmue!

Jan 2009
MegaDrive20XX said:

Xbox also had Psyvariar 2, which was on the Dreamcast beforehand.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
CloudX said:
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
That is a really good game. I haven't played it a lot recently... but I used to.

I dug 1080 Avalanche... even though it didn't catch on.

†B†V† :hat