GamerTags of Game Addict members

Status
Closed
Aug 2010
I recently got a Gold account.

My gamertag is DethMunkyOmega.

I've got Halo3, ODST, Gears of War 1 and 2, CoD4, Monday Night Combat, RDR, and some others.

I don't have any friends at the moment, so feel free to add me!

I am new to this forum the one i used to be on kinda fell apart. Im hoping to make this place my new home for gaming discussion

I have a xbox 360 and im getting the new reach 360 on the 14th
gamertag is : U BLink You Die
I will be buying a ps3 in the next month or so

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Joy changed her GamerTag to Dire Foxicorn, so if you see that name on your list, that's who it is. She got tired of people thinking her GT had anything to do with Stephanie Meyer's books.

Mar 2007
Japan
After some frustrating things with my japanese account, I finally was able to recover my English account. It's just GamingMaiden. How did I forget this account?! All well. :hh

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
GamingMaiden said:
After some frustrating things with my japanese account, I finally was able to recover my English account. It's just GamingMaiden. How did I forget this account?! All well. :hh
mastersystem said:
Wow haven't been on here for a minute, anywho add me on xbox live I'm on there religouly now experiment909
Woot! Both of You are now on my friends list. :)

Jul 2004
USA
Proud owner of my first Xbox 360, feel free to add me, especially if you are into playing fighting games online and aren't a crybaby about losing. Gamertag is Ackula.

Status
Closed