i have an unimportant question..

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
It's not even necessarily the length of time you've been there. We have some posters who have been here since we started that aren't that high in post count. Some people are just more talkative than others, really.

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
Lol, we turned off keeping track of posts in Fun and Games because people used to go in there only to increase post counts and it started getting ridiculous. I was even an offender from time to time. :lol

I prolly don't have as many posts as I should for being here so long, but hey, if you didn't know that it looks pretty high. :p

Jan 2010
Northern AL
mastermario said:
Lol, we turned off keeping track of posts in Fun and Games because people used to go in there only to increase post counts and it started getting ridiculous. I was even an offender from time to time. :lol

I prolly don't have as many posts as I should for being here so long, but hey, if you didn't know that it looks pretty high. :p
Yeah... you've been here 6 years longer than me (not counting my other accounts... lol) and I almost have as many posts as you.
Then again, I used to be a bit of a post lady...

EDIT: I was going to edit that, but that correction always cracks me up :lol

stealth toilet

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
North America
ThravRande said:
EDIT: I was going to edit that, but that correction always cracks me up :lol
Me too. :lol

I think we should have a word count instead of a post count. My post count is not that impressive, but I've written some doozies in my time here. I think I'd give everyone a run for their money if we counted up all the essay length posts I've written. :D

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
stealth toilet said:
I think we should have a word count instead of a post count. My post count is not that impressive, but I've written some doozies in my time here. I think I'd give everyone a run for their money if we counted up all the essay length posts I've written. :D
True dat. Good schtuff.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
jr_mcg said:
I understand. I used to think a high post count on a message board was the ultimate online status symbol.
:lol here... it does :D you are not epic until you hit 10,000 posts :D

Aleeock was wrong :lol

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
stealth toilet said:
Me too. :lol

True that...

And for the record... word count would be epic :lol

†B†V† :hat