Atari Jaguar I HAVE ONE FINALLY!

CreepinDeth said:
Jealous. Been looking at some on Ebay. What game(s) do you have?
that's the thing though, we cant find the games! :'(

BUT! there is a video game store that i called and they said they carry a few, he didn't tell me what they were cause he hung up too soon. what games do you recommend i look for? cause i am new to this system.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Tempest 2000 and Alien Vs Predator... I love these games. Grindspine and I played Alien Vs Predator in the dark way back in the day... the corridor noises (Etc) were actually a little freaky... although no so much by today's standards.

Are you still playing your Atari Jaguar?

Also, I REALLY hate Raiden... ... ... The Jaguar version just sucked. I call false advertising on the back of the Raiden box too... it shows a bomb going off... and the ground looks like there is a crater. Craters occur in several Raiden versions, but not in the Jaguar version. It was just a well placed bomb into a static crater on the map. That made me MMADDD :lol I thought we were going to get a Raiden version that was awesome and had the craters like the arcade version.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
retro junkie said:
I still pull mine out occasionally. And I really liked the Jag version of Raiden. I put it in second place behind the Turbo Grafx 16 version.
I have to say... I do not like Jaguar Raiden :lol

Now... the Turbo Grafx 16 version is REALLY cool. I love playing that game.

I think I may break out my Jaguar tonight and play Alien Vs predator... ... ... or Tempest 2000 :D That sounds like a great time.

BV :hat

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Turbotracks said:
Don't forget Iron Soldier and Power Drive Rally! I devoted many hours to those two!
Good call... Iron Soldier... and Iron Soldier 2 for the Jaguar CD Add-on are both excellent games!! graphics aside, Iron Soldier was a great looking game for back in the day. It's still fun to play. Iron Soldier 2 is as well... but harder to find the CD Add-on these days.

BV :hat