Is anybody addicted to COD Black Ops?

Yesterday I put in Black Ops just to play zombies, but then I thought why not give the multiplayer another try. And sure enough I'm addicted to it now, and can't stop playing it. I personally think the sniping in Black Ops (which is my favorite thing) is done a lot better in Black Ops than in MW3. Don't worry I'm not bashing MW3, I love the game, I just love Black Ops more!

Don't forget to check out my youtube gaming channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohntheGameCollector?feature=mhee

Jan 2012
georgia, usa
I beat the campaign and traded the game in. I never played the mutiplayer cuz the update takes too long to download. Im talking hours and hours. I think its due to a slow internet connection.

Feb 2009
United States
I may be in the minority, but I just don't enjoy CoD multiplayer at all.

I play for the campaign and co-op.

Also, I don't care for Treyarch's entires. I only have/play the Modern Warfare trilogy… and I've tried Treyarch's titles. They just mess up the gameplay. :/

So now, I am not addicted to Black Ops. :p

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
Icyguy said:
I may be in the minority, but I just don't enjoy CoD multiplayer at all.

I play for the campaign and co-op.
I used to love the CoD multiplayer, back in the MW1 days. Since then, I get dominated by so many people with great perks and weapons that I dont have access to yet that I get frustrated and stop playing. But I have loved all the campaigns since.

Feb 2009
United States
mastermario said:
I used to love the CoD multiplayer, back in the MW1 days. Since then, I get dominated by so many people with great perks and weapons that I dont have access to yet that I get frustrated and stop playing. But I have loved all the campaigns since.
You nailed it there. ;)

I admit, though, that MW3's multiplayer is pretty fun… if you can get past the early ranks and get the better weapons/perks.
I was able to get into it and actually rank up fast since I knew all the maps very well from Spec Ops.