Is There An Easier Way To Avoid Repeating A Previous Topic Without Searching All

Re: Is There An Easier Way To Avoid Repeating A Previous Topic Without Searching

MR.KAZ said:
Is there any way to find out if you have posted a subject that you already have at an earlier time,without going through all your post history?
You asked this before and the answer was no. I believe the answer is still no :D ;)

Re: Is There An Easier Way To Avoid Repeating A Previous Topic Without Searching

x2 said:
You asked this before and the answer was no. I believe the answer is still no :D ;)
I think it might be time to incorporate "Ginko-Biloba" into my diet.I can't remember where to buy it though. :lol

Hey don't feel too bad, my memory is not the greatest either. Too many Goldeneye parties in the basement during highschool :lol

The "Search bar" at the top of the forums works pretty well. For example, when I saw your topic about Athletes getting paid too much I searched "Athlete paid" and the first topic that came up was the one I was thinking of.

But its really not a big deal if you make a new one, or bump an old one, so long as you aren't doing it constantly. :D