Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword: BETTER THAN OoT!!?!?!! (IGN)

The one I am playing on the original GB is Link's Awakening. Link finds himself after a shipwreck washed ashore on this island. A family takes him in and he awakens in their house. The adventure begins at that point. Presently I am trying to build up my jewels so that I can win this toy Yoshi out of this crane machine for this little kid.

Jun 2004
Have ya'll beat both the first and second quest on the original Legend of Zelda though?

I remember Zelda II: Adventures of Link being touted as being pretty difficult. I beat it one summer so long ago. I did like the gameplay, but it was so different from the first game.

A Link to the Past was one that I bought for my dad for his birthday. He said that he would take any present wrapped in gold, so I got my mom to buy him a Super NES, then wrapped the box in aluminum foil and told him that I couldn't afford the gold foil.

Between my dad and me, we put so many hours into playing Zelda 1 & 3. I remember showing him my GameBoy Advance SP one Thanksgiving with the NES Legend of Zelda playing. He took it, walked away with it and played through a huge chunk of the game by the time we ate Thanksgiving dinner!

I later bought my parents a GameCube with the Zelda Collector's Disc. I am pretty sure that one had Zelda 1 & 2, then Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Four Swords Adventures and Windwaker followed on the GameCube. I cannot remember if my dad had also gotten Twilight Princess on the 'Cube or not.

Have the Wii, WiiU, and 3DS games been good? I thought of getting that 2d/3d spanning revision of Zelda III, but still have not pulled the trigger on it.

Every single arpg Zelda game has been awesome except for triforce heroes and it's more puzzle and less action, it really took out a big part of what made Zelda great.

I've not played the goofy games (link's crossbow training, dynasty warriors rip-off, etc) but every single arpg has been great.

Jun 2004
I have not finished Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Windwaker, or Twilight Princess, though I have seen my dad play all four and Bluevoodu play the first two on the N64.

Skyward Sword is completely new to me. I am excited about Breath of the Wild though!

Breath of the Wild is so good I've not unwrapped the guide for it yet. I think I'm going to work my way through it on my own then play it again with the book.

A lot of the review sites and magazines gave it perfect or near perfect scores, it's definitely in my top five favorite video games ever.

Binge it. That's the only way I can get anything done on it.

If i've only got a few minutes I'll play valkyria chronicles remastered but if i've got a good chunk of time to ruin it's zelda.

Jun 2004
Breath of the Wild still looks so good. My next Zelda game will likely be either A Link Between Worlds on 3DS or Ocarina of Time 3D. I am not sure which, considering that I replayed A Link to the Past in December.