Luigi's Mansion???

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
I found this game for cheap and am considering giving it to my parents for Christmas. Any reviews or comments on this game?

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
hey.... I really like this game. It is short.... it can be completed in aboiut 5-10 hours.... but

Its a fun game to go around and vaccuum up the ghouls :)

†B†V† :hat

Aug 2004
Ohio
I'd get it...it's pretty good. I enjoyed it (though I never did finish it ) :p The graphics are great and finding all the little gold mice can take awhile so it CAN last longer than 10 odd hours.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
stealth toilet said:
If it was cheap enough I'd buy it. Its a really cool game, and if it was only twice or three times the price of renting it, I'd buy it.
yeah... if you can get it $9-14 its definitely worth it :)

†B†V† :hat

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
It's short but it's a lot of fun. IMO it's one those games I'll never trade in because it has that Nintendo feel to it. It may not have a ton of replay value, but I know years from now I'll go back and play it and be like, "Wow. This game is so much fun!"

For $20 or less it's worth a try.

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
Luigi's Mansion, Short and Sweet. I wish it was a bit longer, but it really showed off the true ability of the GameCube itself as a launch title. It was the only title upon release that really made me want a Gamecube back in 2002

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Tommy V said:
Pardon me if I ressurect an old topic...

Yeah I just got this one.  I like it tons so far, but am I the only one that thinks it looks wrong when Luigi is trying to pick up an object and exclaims "Oh Yeah!"?  Somehow it's really funny to me. :D :lol
I don't remember that... :lol I know he says oh yeah.... but I don't remember him trying to pick up the items and it being funny... I'll check again :)

don't be sorry about resurrecting old threads... it is perfectly ok.

BV :hat

KirbyRockz

Forum Staff
May 2004
Texas
Wow, MAJORLY old topic! :p

I played this game for a bit, got tired of it, turned it off. I was on a car trip during the time so maybe I was just motion sick...

Jun 2004
England
I have an urge to get this and play through it again. I never did beat it the first time. I got to the ending and just didn't know what to do. Maybe 2nd time lucky.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Retro Hero said:
I have an urge to get this and play through it again. I never did beat it the first time. I got to the ending and just didn't know what to do. Maybe 2nd time lucky.
you never beat this game? you gotta do it.

This is definitely an overlooked game. People bagged on it from day 1... while some of the Nintendo fans stated how good it was.
Luigi's mansion is a must play game.

I've gone back and beat the game a few times.

Bv :hat