making a new starcraft level!

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
I am making a new starcraft level.

Have you all played starship troopers for starcraft?

I am making another level like that, called a different name.

so far, within the 1st 5 minutes... there are more than 2500 kills 1 the 1st player :)
You have to survive 30 minutes... it is INTENSE btw.

Anyone interested in trying it out when I am done?

†B†V† :hat

Jun 2004
USA
If you like making levels but don't have alot of time in front of the computer, you should get Cube. Lame game, but cool editing system. It's actually an indoor thing where you see what you're building as you fly around. Kinda like building a skate park in Tony Hawk. Did I mention that it's legally free!?   ;D

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
mastermario said:
definetly interested.......that is one of my favorite gametypes ever......that and marios hat, ever played marios hat?
never played mario's hat... what was that?

@ apollo what is that? I have never heard of that either :lol

yeah... my level is a 3 player level.... .and like I said... I have it so that 2500 kills are racked up on 1 person in the 1st 5 minutes. It will be a lot better by time its done :D
IE we are talking 25000 kills EACH in 30 minutes.

AND its going to be HARD!

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
marios hat is a game where some people come out of a spawn point and follow a gray line to a point........you have to stop them.......i believe i have it on my comp still, ill show it to you (even tho its almost always been glitchy)

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
yeah... when we meet up on Bnet.... we should do that :D

I have a great idea for another starcraft level :lol

make it like a space invaders game :D
You have to kill the troops before they get to the end of the line.... or they shoot you.