MineCraft clone on Xbox Live Indie games. "FortressCraft"

If I wanted to do this, I'd choose from the thousands of HD texture maps, spend time making mini fortresses via LAN with friends, and then use a duplicate of that map on a server for people to come in and PvP each other.
They've quite literally just taken Minecraft and slapped a new label on it, so I can imagine Notch wouldn't be too happy to see this unless he's getting money from it.

It says it in the topic title. "Xbox Live".
And it's up to par on what you'd expect from your standard arcade, and the design is based on Minecraft, which is why it's a sucky rip-off of Minecraft.

Hell Scyth said:
Fan of Minecraft as well, Zi? Tis a shame to see Microsoft spam more money into their system.
I'm still interested to find out if Notch and the rest of Mojang are on par with this.
although I don't personally play it... My boyfriend does and I enjoy watching his creations in it.

Also the graphics of this game are terrible not because they are low quality but because they lose the retro feeling that minecraft gives off.

Feb 2011
Michigan
Hell Scyth said:
It says it in the topic title. "Xbox Live".
And it's up to par on what you'd expect from your standard arcade, and the design is based on Minecraft, which is why it's a sucky rip-off of Minecraft.
you bring up a valid point. my apologies