My online games...

Ben

Jun 2004
South Dakota
You sure about that? Well anyways, Just ring my bell when you want to play with a crappy player like me. I only played halo for about 2 hours now. I suck at getting thoughs one guys that change into a static-like form.

Jun 2004
Indiana
In single player the people are

Short, funny, weak shiedless dudes-Grunts
Birdlike creatures with handheld shields-Jackals
Tall, creatures with full body shielding-Elites
Large blue creatures with large metal shield and explosive gun-Hunters

I really don't know about playing very much soon. My sister is getting back. Unless I play really late, or early, I can't do it. My sister will not let me have the computer very long at night. But I have another problem. When I play Halo, my PC is prone to restarts because our Graphics Card's drivers are screwing up my computer. Causing restarts at random. One day, I couldn't check some posts here because of that problem. My dad won't let me update the drivers, so if I do play, odds are my comp'll restart in midmatch. But we'll see. I can play most of today as of right onw.

Ben

Jun 2004
South Dakota
Alright. Ill probably make it wrong... I have to firgure out the stuff, wait why dont you just make it 56k and so it's only for 2 ppl?

Ben

Jun 2004
South Dakota
Yeah lol anyways SE i can play anytime again, I had to get some stuff done. I'm open any time  :)

Back ON topic: I'm going to get Halo for Pc soon, so that will add to my collection

I have:

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004
Warcraft 3 ROC
Warcraft 3 TFT
Dungeon Siege

and Im getting

Armies of Exigo
Neverwinter Nights

I would like to play anyone online