Official Animal Crossing City Folk Thread

Hey guys its been a while, but the release of ACCF has me really excited! I know how much you guys love the series, personally i cant wait to pick it up first thing tommororw. So who else plans on getting it? There is a bundle that includes wii speak, anyone else interested in that? I think i am going to get the bundle, tho i am a little nervous on how well it will actually work. See you in the the morning :D

GriffDaddy said:
Hey guys its been a while, but the release of ACCF has me really excited! I know how much you guys love the series, personally i cant wait to pick it up first thing tommororw. So who else plans on getting it? There is a bundle that includes wii speak, anyone else interested in that? I think i am going to get the bundle, tho i am a little nervous on how well it will actually work. See you in the the morning :D
Griff, I was wondering when you'd show up with Animal Crossing coming out today. :lol

I'll have to wait till next Friday to pick it up.

Jun 2004
Georgia
I'll put up my info as soon as my internet is back up.

Joy and I have a Bleach theme going, though.

My character's name is Yoruichi and her character's name is Soifon. Our town is named Rukongai.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
I bought this game... have yet to play it.

Too BUSY!!! grr....

SO... how is it so far? and you all better join up in my town ... when I have it going :lol

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
What about travelling to other town's? Is that better in this version?

†B†V† :hat
Mmm, I never travelled before really, but it's very easy in this one. I'm so addicted. Paying off my second upgrade as we speak. :D

Get it? "we speak"...wii speak. :lol

I crack myself up... :mad:

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
:lol I swear strubes... you were never going to play this game!! I am glad you did. It is horribly addicted, no?

I will say though... I still like the layout of the Gamecube version the best. The DS and Wii Animal Crossing versions are too rounded (world wise)... IMO...

I added my information:
http://www.egameaddiction.com/forums/index.php?topic=12285.0

Anyone else have this game? ADD YOUR INFORMATION!

I hope joining towns works better than the DS. IF SO, I may leave my town up for people to join all day.

BV