Official Bleach Discussion

Zidart said:
Nice Mai you read bleach from Manga stream. i just found that website and it has really high quality scans so i am going to stick with it.
I use that sight for new releases and reread them on here http://www.mangatoshokan.com/ cause of high quality scans.

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Did you read 403?

Yoruichi showed up! :eek:

:D

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a Bleach RP and doesn't mind rping with a bunch of YoruSoi fans, we have one going here.

Starrynite said:
I dont want Aizen to die, but then Im so mesmerized by Ichigo, hes pretty hot awesome! lol
I do want him to die XD though i also want the series to be over after he dies, because i doubt they can continue it without their main villain

Jul 2007
Zidart said:
I do want him to die XD though i also want the series to be over after he dies, because i doubt they can continue it without their main villain
Ichigo will become the target of Soul Society, it could happen.

We havent seen the bankai's of Yamamoto, Retsu Unohana, Shusui, and Ukitake, and Kenpachi. I also dont think weve seen Yoruichi's nor Uruhara, but weve seen all of their shikai's, according to my Bleach data book

Still, I just feel that whatever villain they come up with after Aizen cannot possibly top what he has done for the entire series... it is just going to feel like naruto all over again (which by the way i have completely stopped reading/watching)...

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Aizen is an annoying Gary Sue villain, and I hope he meets his end soon. :D I think Bleach could still go on if Aizen died. There's a lot of characters with untold stories, and it doesn't necessarily have to follow the formula it's going on now, with the main character training to defeat the main villain. I think Bleach could work as a slice of life manga, with stuff going on and the characters killing hollows being only a minor part. For example, if old man Yamamoto really did die, then there could be a whole arc about deciding on the next captain commander.

There's also still the Royal Realm, which has a lot of opportunities for stories and villains. Say, for example, that the Spirit King doesn't approve of Vizards and Ichigo, or something.

I don't think we've seen Yoruichi's shikai, though.

Mai Valentine said:
Aizen is an annoying Gary Sue villain, and I hope he meets his end soon. :D I think Bleach could still go on if Aizen died. There's a lot of characters with untold stories, and it doesn't necessarily have to follow the formula it's going on now, with the main character training to defeat the main villain. I think Bleach could work as a slice of life manga, with stuff going on and the characters killing hollows being only a minor part. For example, if old man Yamamoto really did die, then there could be a whole arc about deciding on the next captain commander.

There's also still the Royal Realm, which has a lot of opportunities for stories and villains. Say, for example, that the Spirit King doesn't approve of Vizards and Ichigo, or something.

I don't think we've seen Yoruichi's shikai, though.
or her sword for that matter.... i don't think?

but we'll see what happens I might be wrong and i might enjoy whatever happens next.