Official Bleach Discussion

Still, I just feel that whatever villain they come up with after Aizen cannot possibly top what he has done for the entire series... it is just going to feel like naruto all over again (which by the way i have completely stopped reading/watching)...

Jun 2004
Georgia
Aizen is an annoying Gary Sue villain, and I hope he meets his end soon. :D I think Bleach could still go on if Aizen died. There's a lot of characters with untold stories, and it doesn't necessarily have to follow the formula it's going on now, with the main character training to defeat the main villain. I think Bleach could work as a slice of life manga, with stuff going on and the characters killing hollows being only a minor part. For example, if old man Yamamoto really did die, then there could be a whole arc about deciding on the next captain commander.

There's also still the Royal Realm, which has a lot of opportunities for stories and villains. Say, for example, that the Spirit King doesn't approve of Vizards and Ichigo, or something.

I don't think we've seen Yoruichi's shikai, though.

Mai Valentine said:
Aizen is an annoying Gary Sue villain, and I hope he meets his end soon. :D I think Bleach could still go on if Aizen died. There's a lot of characters with untold stories, and it doesn't necessarily have to follow the formula it's going on now, with the main character training to defeat the main villain. I think Bleach could work as a slice of life manga, with stuff going on and the characters killing hollows being only a minor part. For example, if old man Yamamoto really did die, then there could be a whole arc about deciding on the next captain commander.

There's also still the Royal Realm, which has a lot of opportunities for stories and villains. Say, for example, that the Spirit King doesn't approve of Vizards and Ichigo, or something.

I don't think we've seen Yoruichi's shikai, though.
or her sword for that matter.... i don't think?

but we'll see what happens I might be wrong and i might enjoy whatever happens next.