Official Bleach Discussion

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
So, the anime seems to be taking a very inconsistent turn. In the middle of the fight with Aizen, suddenly Rukia is back in the human world fighting a hollow from season one, who had escaped from hell?

Are the writers trying to introduce new antagonists for a new story arc before finishing Ichigo's fight with Aizen?

Grindspine said:
So, the anime seems to be taking a very inconsistent turn. In the middle of the fight with Aizen, suddenly Rukia is back in the human world fighting a hollow from season one, who had escaped from hell?

Are the writers trying to introduce new antagonists for a new story arc before finishing Ichigo's fight with Aizen?
it's a filler arc.... it's an arc that is better off skipped because it does not add anything at all to the story.

American Bleach manga finally reached the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. I still can't believe how far behind it is, though. Viz needs to catch up before Bleach loses momentum.

Not sure where the US anime is. I don't even watch the Japanese anime.

On the video game side of things, though, NIS America is bringing over a Bleach game for the PS3.

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion.

It's basically a Dynasty Warriors version of Bleach, but considering how many characters are playable, I'm pretty excited about it. Seeing Bleach in HD should be awesome. ^_^

Tank.of.AH said:
a friend of mine showed me a few episodes of Bleach and i liked it! but my question is.... what is the main storyline?
Bleach revolves around the character Ichigo and basically is about Ichigo's growth as a person and as a person with supernatural abilities. The plot changes depending on which arc you're in.

Also to anyone interested, Gamestop is now taking pre-orders on the PS3 Bleach game. It's slated to come out in August.