Official Halo 3 General Discussion

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
Capitalizing on the blockbuster FPS from Bungie, Microsoft is planning its third edition in the epic series as a full-fledged next-gen title, to be released in time to compete with the release of the rival PlayStation 3 system -- day and date, Sony will be facing with its new system the release of one of the most anticipated games of the next-gen system wars. Further info is being kept secret by Microsoft and developer Bungie.
ign.com ^^

What do you all think they should do differently with Halo 3? What should they add/remove? What twists should be in the story? What about multiplayer?

Leave all your thoughts here. :)

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
Re: Halo 3

i personally like the multiplayer as it is......i guess there are some people that want a better campaign but i dont care for it

the question is........will it be realeased for just the 360 or the the original too or what?

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan

Yea, they're not making anymore XBox games for the regular XBox after the production on the one's that are currently being developed are done.

It sucks, I know. :-\

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan

Well for good news, the XBox and it's game prices are going to drop dramatically. Collect all the games you can, then when the next gen systems are cheaper, get one of them.

Jun 2004
Indiana

Halo 3 isn't going to be out anytime soon. No way in time for the PS3 launch. Bill Gates ran his mouth when he shouldn't have and it's going to make MS look bad when the people that think Bill Gates can magically make Bungie finish a game find it isn't out by PS3 launch.

Dec 2005
Miami FL

Strubes said:
Well for good news, the XBox and it's game prices are going to drop dramatically.  Collect all the games you can, then when the next gen systems are cheaper, get one of them.

:'( :-\ :( :) ;D :D :woot,......i want all the games!!! :drool ,....::D

does anyone have Halo 2 Limited edition with the extra DVD in the deleted section
there is weapons and vehicles one of the vcehicles is the A.T.V. I wish they would
put that in HALO 3. Also the flame thrower that would be REALY good coop weapon
it would be so much fun :lol :D ;) :woot

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia

I don't want to see the Flood. They are overdone, and why won't they just die already? :lol

Other than that I don't really have any ideas.