Official HALO 3 ODST thread

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Re: Halo 3 ODST Controller (exclusive to GameStop)

Nice! I had already pre-ordered to the Halo 3 ODST Collector's Edition, so this is a nice surprise. ^_^

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
Been debating if we should split the topics from Halo 3 to Halo 3 ODST since you could consider them two different games.

Anywho, in DALLAS, TEXAS! YEE HAW! The world will get to see the first PLAYABLE session of Halo 3 ODST in late August! Why, that's THIS MONTH AIN'T IT?!

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/10/first-playable-halo-3-odst-appearing-at-mlg-dallas/

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
I just put down about $60 towards my reserve. ^_^ I can't wait to play either. But you know I think it comes out when I'm going to be out of town. Whoops.

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
Mai Valentine said:
I just put down about $60 towards my reserve. ^_^ I can't wait to play either. But you know I think it comes out when I'm going to be out of town. Whoops.
:O Who will play with me?! (besides Spartan and Mastermario and whoever else lol)

Which reminds me, I need to get off my dead butt and reserve that LE!

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Actually it comes out the day after I get back. So I'll be able to pick it up that same day. But I have to work, so I'll have to pick it up on my lunch, and I won't be able to play until I get home. Torture! :lol

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
I just fully paid off my Halo 3 ODST Collector's Edition and I'm ready to rock 8) I had to argue with the dude behind the GameStop counter, he wasn't aware of the "Bonus 25% more trade-in credit" towards Halo 3 ODST...so I told him to double check and there it was in his little book. Booyah...pay me sucka :D!!

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
GameStop must be getting sloppy in their training if someone who worked there didn't know about a trade-in deal. I mean, that's what GameStop is about. Trade-ins. Maybe he was a rookie or something. :lol

But yeah, that's how I paid off a lot of my Halo 3 ODST was with that trade-in offer.

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
Mai Valentine said:
GameStop must be getting sloppy in their training if someone who worked there didn't know about a trade-in deal. I mean, that's what GameStop is about. Trade-ins. Maybe he was a rookie or something. :lol

But yeah, that's how I paid off a lot of my Halo 3 ODST was with that trade-in offer.
*epic high five* We's gonna get our Halo on, girl! ^_^