Official Recent Game Happenings Thread

@mai : Bravely Default looks to be the game that'll finally convince me to buy my own 3ds instead of using my daughters.

made it to level 8 on sanctum 2 today,

Starbound was supposed to patch w/ a wipe today, may start that up in a bit to see whats new

I think I'll start it up tonight since they're saying no more character wipes

I picked up saturday morning rpg - and it's pretty cool - afterwards I found myself on amazon looking for 80's movies and cartoons on blu ray.

Finally beat FF7! Now I'm playing some Wind Waker and Resident Evil 3 {for Cube}. Wish I would have picked up RE2 for Cube when it was uber cheap. I mean I have it on PS1, but the Cube has a great controller for RE games and the higher rez textures are nice.

Nice man! Looks like we both got some Zelda fever goin on haha...I have a game going on in Wind Waker and Majoras Mask. Never got to play the Oracle games though...Hopefully someday!

x2 said:
Nice man! Looks like we both got some Zelda fever goin on haha...I have a game going on in Wind Waker and Majoras Mask. Never got to play the Oracle games though...Hopefully someday!
Well I just made it to the second Dungeon in Oracle of Ages so now I'm attempting that one

But today I also beat the third dungeon in ALttP and it was quite a challenge for me.
Did the Gerudo fortress in OoT as well and am trying to figure out whats next.

Still advancing through TL2 as well inbetween the Zelda.

I've been wasting small blocks of time playing those single serving indie games lately. 10000000, Wizorb, Rogue Legacy, etc. I've also discovered Neverwinter is the best free MMO I've played. WOW is deeper but not by much and its simplistic combat puts GW2 to shame.

I'm also counting down the days to the Diablo 3 expansion and Titian Fall. I spent a small fortune on AC router, mouse, and keyboard in anticipation of many wasted hours playing these two games.

3ds Skylanders swap force seems to be occuping my game time lately. I like the level design layout better in giants and swap force than in the first game. Asphalt 3D is good for those breaks from platforming. Zoo keeper on that ds lite still holds its on for a quick pickup and play.

already reached new level cap on d3 - still trying to adjust to the new (more complicated) difficulty levels. It seems like the adventure game type is requires a bump down in difficulty to attain the same survivability as the campaign