Our Battle.net room

Status
Closed

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
mastermario said:
well, we have xp now, maybe two wrongs make a right? (or two xp's make a good game?) :p
OR 3 lefts make a right :)

I hope thats the deal with Win Xp.. we should try it out :D

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
I have an old laptop I might start running 24/7 for this room... especially if we are going to be playing D2 a lot.

Gives us a place to meet.

Bv :hat

Ben

Jun 2004
South Dakota
I used to play D2, I bet my level 87 account is expired by now... (Half a year ago i logged in :p)
If I had it installed and a new account i would play...

BUT my comp stinks :O

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
what time? :)

also, it would be best if you made a warcraft 3 thread... and stated your user name and time you will be on :)

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
I used to be there all the time, but stopped going because no one ever showed up.

I am going to set up my old laptop soon to just run the chat bot.

It might run 24/7... but I have to see how it will react when I shut the lid of the laptop.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
AresGodOfWar023 said:
Thats cool Bv. I want to get into more Blizzard games.
well you should :)

I might start playing war 3 again... I'm not sure... I never really got into the game. I'm not that good at it. I was pretty good at war 2 .... just war 3.... I didn't like it that well.

If someone would play along and help me from dying :lol I might do that.

Feb 2005
My friend and I coulddhelp you in WC3, just sign on and look for either Truedragon or NhopAnthrax. Warlordharris too if he's on. WarlordHarris is FF7master.

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
Any game like Starcraft, Warcraft or those types of games I'm horrible at. I'm good for a while. Then I get to a level where I'm just dominated. I just like to take my time when building an army and it doesn't always work out. I also hate it when You're playing on a team and your team goes against you.

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
To strubes:

when you play online, play the use map settings games.......the custom games people made. Thats all i ever do on starcraft online, and its usually really fun

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
Wednesday, August 2, 2006

I don't have any plans tonight (until 10:30 pm when I leave for work) and my girlfriend has class from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. So, is anyone going to be on battle.net playing Diablo II expansion, Warcraft II battle.net edition, Warcraft III Frozen Throne or Starcraft/Brood Wars between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm tonight?

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
maybe I can hit it up for a bit.

I have a lot of studying though... so the next 7 days will be pretty much game free.

Status
Closed