Status
Closed
Feb 2005
Michigan
Bluevoodu said:
strange... I'm still using my 60GB.

How did your systems die?

BV :hat
On both of them the bluray drives went out. The price they quoted me (not even including parts they had to replace, this was just to look at it) was almost half of what another system would cost >.>

Jan 2012
georgia, usa
Hello. I'm new to both ega and psn. So I'm looking for pointers and such. My psn id is jr_mcg and I'm gonna use this list and send a few friend requests to help me get started. Thanks, everyone

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
I am not on my PS3 all that often so I might not accept friend requests right away. If that happens, know that it's not personal, I just haven't been on. :lol

Feb 2009
United States
Bluevoodu still has yet to accept my request. :lol (Or at least, last time I checked.)

I'll get around to adding everyone soon enough.

And in case you missed it, my PSN is CaptainIcy.

Feb 2009
United States
ThravRande said:
Icy, do you play BC2?
Well, I have it for PC, and I played it up until BF3 released.
I do have 1943 for the PS3, though. It's pretty fun. Gives me the BF1942 nostalgia. :)

Who knows, since you only have a PS3 now, I might just grab BC2 at some point to play with you.

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Mai Valentine said:
I am not on my PS3 all that often so I might not accept friend requests right away. If that happens, know that it's not personal, I just haven't been on. :lol
Same here. Actually, I haven't booted it up since I've moved 6 months ago. I'll try to make a better effort to boot it up. Maybe this weekend and I can add you all.

Feb 2007
Kentucky, US
I presently only have a vita but that has sparked interest in a PS3. My online id is,
second-monkey
ha! not what you expected, huh?

edit: had to go online to edit this, couldn't see to type on the vita.

Status
Closed