ps2 Online

Thats cool, unfortunatley I dont have any of those games at this time. These are the games I play online:

Madden 05
Fifa 05
LOTR ROTK
Tiger Woods 04

Pretty much just sports games. :-\

Feb 2005
If i have 56k and i try to play ps2 online will it be really laggy? My mom was looking into getting DSL but i don't know when we'll get it. I was wondering if I should try to pplay online with 56k.

well it would be better then nothing. I know that some games are broadband only, so you might want to look into that. Also, a lot of people quit online games when it is to laggy, so you might not want to.

Jun 2004
Brandon, FL
77bigmac77 said:
If i have 56k and i try to play ps2 online will it be really laggy?  My mom was looking into getting DSL but i don't know when we'll get it. I was wondering if I should try to pplay online with 56k.
Most games on PS2 are broadband only, but some you can use 56k just going to be really laggy and going to just ruin the experience for you and your opponet/teammate basically.

cheesehead said:
does bellsouth charge more for dsl gaming??
I doubt that your ISP will charge more for online gamming, all you have to do is just plugin your "Ethernet" cord into your PS2 and set it up. That's what I did and I was online in moments. I been playing online games on my PS2 since it first released the network adapter.