Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Coming to Wii

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
UNLEASH THE NERDY DORK FORCE IN YOUUUU!!!

That's right

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162898

Now you can be....STAR WARS KID!!!! :lol dodododoodododd

Set between Episode 3 & 4...OHHH Great Lucas!! I feel like Comic Book Guy all of a sudden!

Set for a Spring of 08' release.

Mar 2007
...I really don't care. If you're a total super nerd who was waiting for a motion Star Wars game, you've probably already played Star Wars in your backyard with some branches or those crap plastic sabers, so it's not like you need a game to geek out.

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
Kids also pretended to play cops and robbers but GTA's still fun. Kids also pretended to use real guns and such, but Metroid Prime's still fun. Point?

I think it'll be a nice addition. Right now, the Wii's in desperate need of games...so anything's better than nothing.

Jul 2007
Strubes said:
Kids also pretended to play cops and robbers but GTA's still fun. Kids also pretended to use real guns and such, but Metroid Prime's still fun. Point?

I think it'll be a nice addition. Right now, the Wii's in desperate need of games...so anything's better than nothing.
Not in a desperate need for games a desperate need of good games.

Mar 2007
Strubes said:

And I'm betting kids also like to run people over and do coke deals too, ammirite? Anyways, I was saying it's not amazing. It's just a game.

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
fhqwhgads said:
And I'm betting kids also like to run people over and do coke deals too, ammirite? Anyways, I was saying it's not amazing. It's just a game.
That was a pretty bad example. I picked a part of what the game's about. I merely stated the same as you did with this game.

Well put. But, he does have some good argument there, as does Strubes.

In my opinion, I reckon this will be a nice edition for the Wii. Besides, are there even any Star Wars games for the Wii yet? if not, then here's a, maybe slow, but good start. :)

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
Mai Valentine said:
Knock it off already, guys. If you don't like the idea, that's ok, but some people are excited. Don't be a party pooper! :lol
Don't worry...me n fhq always debate about anything and everything. That's how we are on AIM too :lol. He's a pretty cool guy though. :)

I'm interested in how this game will develop. I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on it.

Mar 2007
It'll be really dumbed down on the graphics end, but hopefully the reviewers will say the controls are better. Not like...Tiger.

And thank you.