Starcraft: Brood War battle.net

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
For some reason, Bluevoodu and I have been unable to get solid game connections on the US EAST battle.net server.  Thus, we'll occasionally be seen on the EUROPE battle.net server for Starcraft: Brood War expansion...

Anyone else want in on that type of thing?

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
Re: Starcraft: Brood War battle.net EUROPE server

Are you talking about the massive lag and joining problems? I never thought of switching servers, it works better, then?

I would be interested though, and SpartanEvolved probably would be too.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana

it works flawlessly! We've played there 2-3 times now... WEIRD, eh? We can play in Europe and not the US?

Um.... MM... you should join up in a game with us :)
you tooRoss ! :) Get broodwar and lets play :)

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana

um... grindspine.... Mastermario and I played perfectly on the US East server... weird.

mm... you and spartan should try.

GRr.... stupid Terran and their emp shockwave. I had 12+ archons, 12 + dark archons, 12+ carriers and we did an attack... they pulled out the EMP... archons were gone in about 2 seconds. They have massive shields, but little life. after the attack, I had 1 carrier left... mm's units took out most of the base. really... that emp just kills protoss like nothing else, and protoss takes so much vespene... I was draining 4 vespene geysers @ 15000 vespene in each geyser.

:nope

Anyway... Mastermario, spartan and I couldn't connect on the Europe server, BUT we can connect on the US East and Asia servers... not sure about US West.... didn't try that.

Weird, eh?

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana

Oddly enough... we've been able to play at US West now... not Europe.

Anyone want to join?

Bv :hat

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
It's Tuesday, January 2, 2007 at 7:56 pm Eastern time...

I'm thinking of firing up some SC (original or expansion) later tonight. Anyone else in?

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
what an intense battle.... wow... We were Zerg versus 2 terran... and they were trying to pin us up on the wall...

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
With this wonderful midwestern "blizzard" does anyone want to commemorate by playing a "blizzard" game like starcraft?

Just post up. I'll be checking back frequently! Tues, Feb 13th, 2007, 8:13 pm EST

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
I'll be idling on US East server, with the Brood War expansion.

Channel "op egameaddiction"

I'm under the name grindspine. If you want to message me on there, type "/w grindspine" then your message.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
Thursday, April 26, 2007

10:41 eastern (daylight) time

Starcraft: Brood War!

Battle.net USWEST

Channel OP EGAMEADDICTION

user Grindspine.. I'm headin' to b.net NOW!