STARCRAFT TONIGHT (7-10-04)

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
A few of us are gonna hit it up on Starcraft: Brood War tonight (so far it looks like me, BV, and Spartan).........if anyone wants to join us.....

9:00 pm, -05:00 offset (3 hours ahead of west coast), Central time
US East Server
Room 3444 with Password 3444

My nickname is LoN)IceMan, so page me if you need to, just type /w LoN)IceMan and send me a message

i think thats it......post if you think you could join us

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
nah... gunhed wasn't that bad.... it seems like he just wants someone to talk to.
Maybe just say to him (once in awhile) Hey.... do you want to play? we can all play, just please do not pick on us...etc.....

or something to that point. :)

Good playing with you all.

BTW...... i have a map that I am working on I should drop to you all. Its almost done.... and its going to be very hard! :lol

WE won't be able to play my starcraft "starship troopers style" map on bnet with lag like that. Trust me. It has to me a smoooth connection.

†B†V† :hat

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
yeah, we'll need to try it with ian at his house

also......apparently gunhed says he just wanted ian to switch names.......he says its fake and all because ian isnt in the clan anymore.......

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Time for the Bluevoodu clan :D :lol

yeah right... I don't have enough time to play that much.

When should we play again?! :D

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
sweet :)

I would like to see if we can get something going again!

maybe tonight? we'll have to see whats going on.

Maybe tomorrow night..... because I have to do some site editing...etc.. tonight. business stuff :)

Jun 2004
Indiana
Well, I'll have to ask my dad if it works through the router......the ethernet cord is unplugged and it works, so I could play on XBL
I think. I dont know if the comp linking cord we have will work with the ethernet port.