STARCRAFT TONIGHT (7-10-04)

mastermario

Forum Staff
May 2004
Indiana
i can do it tonight if we get on at about 9-9:30.........drumline ends at 8 30 and it takes a while to get home

also, tommorow night may work, i dont think im doing anything

BTW, i dunno if i already told you this, but i have the mega money map you sent me, i transferred it to the laptop, and i gave a copy to spartan so he could put it on his comp....i dunno if he did yet

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
mastermario said:
i can do it tonight if we get on at about 9-9:30.........drumline ends at 8 30 and it takes a while to get home

also, tommorow night may work, i dont think im doing anything

BTW, i dunno if i already told you this, but i have the mega money map you sent me, i transferred it to the laptop, and i gave a copy to spartan so he could put it on his comp....i dunno if he did yet
thats great :)

we'll have to try it out... hopefully this time the connections are better through bnet.. Not sure why it was so slow last time.
If worst comes to worst... we can try US west.

†B†V† :hat

Jun 2004
Indiana
Unless my router works, I doubt I can play. Short of putting the game on my dad's computer, I couldn't do it. Even at night, my sister will be on until 2 in the morning......I'll have to call my dad and ask him if the router works yet, or if the Ethernet port can give my comp internet access