Tales of Symphonia unofficial hype thread!

aleeock157 said:
I'm doin it guys, I'm going through this game. :D I'm gonna actually try to beat it.
yay aleeock =D, REMEMBER RAINE MUST GO TO T NOT S (so she gets nurse, revitalize and healing circle)

@GM
the name of the tree is yggdrassil, because symphonia is a 2000 year prequel of phantasia and the tree of phantasia is called yggdrassil, therefore it is assumed that the tree on symphonia is called like that as well

Mar 2007
Japan
Zidart said:
yay aleeock =D, REMEMBER RAINE MUST GO TO T NOT S (so she gets nurse, revitalize and healing circle)

@GM
the name of the tree is yggdrassil, because symphonia is a 2000 year prequel of phantasia and the tree of phantasia is called yggdrassil, therefore it is assumed that the tree on symphonia is called like that as well
Ah. I didn't play that one. >_< I'm playing the SNES version though.

Boom$ickle said:
Should I get Tales of Phantasia?
well the thing is that tales of phantasia's gameplay is very different than symphonia or abyss, i recomend you start off with tales of the abyss or tales of symphonia...

answer is yes, but i recommend tales of the abyss because it has the best gameplay.

remember this is just my opinion, you might like the 2D combat more than 3D. i honestly started my tales of experience with 3D and 2D was still great (i loved tales of phantasia as well)

x2

Jun 2004
Minnesota
Quick question. I am confused about "EX skills". For one, where are the actual EX skills? It keeps saying I learned a new EX skill but I do not see where the actual skill is?