The Official Counting Thread

1609 we should do a movie quote next to each number er a song quote, to make it more interesting. What do u think? "How sexy am I now??? Huh, flirty boy, how sexy am I now??????" Mallory from natural Born Killers. That is the quote from a movie that sticks out in my head the most of any quotes ever for some reason. lol
and of songs "Don't be cruel to a heart that's true" from Elvis' Don't be cruel sticks out. lol. That is what I say to my husband whenever I am teasing him. I will say that lol.

"When I was very young, I was foolish enough to believe our Creed would bring an end to all these conflicts. If only I had possessed the humility to say to myself, I have seen enough for one life. I have done my part. Then again, there is no greater glory than fighting to find the truth."
―Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (assassin's creed)

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

1617 "When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

mariorulezman said:
1617 "When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your darn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
^nice :)

1618 "sometimes me think? What is friend? And then me say, friend is someone to share the last cookie with" -Cookie Monster.