This site needs more Microsoft/Sony supporters!

Which do you love most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone agree? I'll be honest and say that I love how the average Nintendo fans have no problems with biase and say it how it is but it would still be nice if I had a few more "Xbox Xtremists" and even a few Sony guys thrown in.

The One and Lonely Xbox Xtremist,
8) SAM360

Feb 2005
Samamir360 said:
Anyone agree? I'll be honest and say that I love how the average Nintendo fans have no problems with biase and say it how it is but it would still be nice if I had a few more "Xbox Xtremists" and even a few Sony guys thrown in.

8) SAM360
I play almost every system. If you want to talk x-box, I'm in the chat. heh.

I am a supporter, but unfortunately I have a negative taste in my mouth, just not from the systems. My ex owed me some money to the tune of about 1400 dollars, so I said, being nice, look, buy me an xbox 360 and we will call it even. He bought me one, and I played Elder Scrolls for 12 hours straight. I loved the system. He then proceeds to make me sell the system, and then uses the money for his bills, and says since it sucked so much for me to have to sell it he would buy me a PSP. I was pissed, but I was like, o.k. THEN, I end up having to sell my PSP to pay off one of his bills.

Needless to say, I doubt I will have that kind of money again.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Samamir360 said:

8) SAM360
I play most systems too.. except Sony stuff... even though I have a PSP.

There are Xbox fans here... a lot of people here have Xbox and Xbox 360 systems.

IF you think Nintendo Biases are bad... I think Nintendo folks get ragged on the most (maybe not here... but out on the Net).  I could be wrong though... just from what I've seen.

lesley said:
I am a supporter, but unfortunately I have a negative taste in my mouth, just not from the systems. My ex owed me some money to the tune of about 1400 dollars, so I said, being nice, look, buy me an xbox 360 and we will call it even. He bought me one, and I played Elder Scrolls for 12 hours straight. I loved the system. He then proceeds to make me sell the system, and then uses the money for his bills, and says since it sucked so much for me to have to sell it he would buy me a PSP. I was pissed, but I was like, o.k. THEN, I end up having to sell my PSP to pay off one of his bills.

Needless to say, I doubt I will have that kind of money again.
~ Time for some ownage on that one!

Bv :hat

Feb 2005
Michigan
I'll probably never be a sony supporter again, but ever since I got my 360, Microsoft has a special place in my heart and for the most part took nintendo's place.

x2

Jun 2004
Minnesota
I voted for PC simply because I'm building another one, so that's where my interest lies right now. Console wise, I like Nintendo and MS. I used to like Sony too, but between 360, Wii, and PC, I really have no need for a PS3.

Dart

Forum Staff
Jun 2005
Louisburg, NC, USA
I voted "other" because I really don't like or hate any system over another. My Cube has been getting a lot of play lately, and although I am not fond of Sony, my PS2 has the biggest library. I also love playing games on my Sega systems too. And my Neo Geo Pocket Color gets action too.

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
I too love every system.

I will be loyal to Sony because it's broughten me some of my favorite franchises of all time same with Nintendo. In my eyes they are both equal in the amount of fun they both bring me.

Xbox has finally come into it's own and I can actually enjoy some of it's games. When it first debuted in 2001, it had nothing I liked and everything the other two had, but now it rocks. Ill give credit where credit is due.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
I have a GBA\SP, a Super NES, Windows PC and a Playstation2 all hooked up in my apartment at the moment. My parents play Gamecube, often. My Playstation (one) and original NES are in storage. My former roomie had an XBOX, which I enjoyed playing as well. I wouldn't mind getting one just to play the Halo series and a few other choice games, honestly.

The new generation of 360, PS3 and Wii do not have me wanting to buy any of them at any point in the near future, though PS3 has piqued my interest marginally more than the other two.

As far as the last generation goes, I did like and have played all three systems, but am not avid exclusively to any one company.

May 2006
Iowa
Nintendo introduced me to vidoe games, but the PS2 was, is, and will always remain the best console on Earth. And for that Sony wilol always have my vote! 8)

Well, I picked up a DS yesterday so now I'm officially a Microtendo supporter. Nintendo introduced me into video games, Sony maintained my interest and now Microsoft is leading me into the next gen. Oh, and of course, the handheld market is Nintendo's yard and, hopefully, always will be.

It'sa me, Mario! LETSA GO!
8) SAM360