Un Squadron fans... post here!

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Sum up why you love this killer shooter so much!
For some reason, it was one of the best side scroll shooters I have every played.  Graphics, story, gameplay, sound...etc... it was all good all there!

post it up! 

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
winter said:
Welp...I remember loving it, but I cannot remember why to be honest. I am pretty sure I owned that game.
its one of the BEST shooters ever :)

if you do not remember.... you should play it again :D

I see that game.... feel a twitch :crazy I am addicted all over again :lol

Aug 2004
Missouri
Yes, I love this game. I remember saying something about it in the topic on the old forums... I really need to play this game again though, this post has reminded me about how fun that game really was.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
pliknon said:
Scroller yes, not all time fav.
what is your all time fav shooter then?

This is DEFINITELY my favorite (of all time) side scroll "airplane style" shooter.

I love this game.

I agree with you Johngamer... Capcom did a SUPERB job on this!

I actually revisited this game the other day. Man, I couldn't get enough!

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
Rocky said:
I really stink at this game. To me this game is way too hard.
but you can beat Metal Slug 3?!

This game is hard... but I can breeze through it till about the last 3 levels. I haven't beat this game yet :( The last mountain level... I always get killed at the end :(

It is a hard game... but a darn good one! IMO one of the best shooters ever made.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
I'm bumping this topic... Due to Mega's Supaboy thread... I saw Un Squadron in a post he made. NOW... I want to play it again.

I think my favorite stage is the forest stage... I Think. Although, the stealth bomber stage where you are flying in storm clouds w/ lightening is REALLY cool too.

Did you enjoy this game? IF so... what did you like about it? Anyone else play this game a lot?

POST IT UP!