Well Hello there..

targetrasp said:
super slow!

On the behalf of a mutual friend I sent you an email through ega, I hope you got it. if not i'll be glad to send a PM - I just didn't think you'd be back!
Well I can see that clearly judging from the dates of certain posts in different forums. :lol

Hmm.. an email to the chicken dinner forum? If so, yeah I got that. If not then.. what are you talking about?

Really? You remember me? Lol. I thought I was all forgotten about. :'(

CreepinDeth said:
Whoa!

Welcome back. Nice to see an old face again. :)
Yeah I'ma try and come back and be a little more active. I still game but not as much as I use to when I was younger.

I hate to admit desertion, but I have been spending time at Chicken Dinner. There is a lot more potential for growth and life with that forum. Sadly this one has been abandoned by the ungrateful owner a long time ago and left to die. :( It has been dead ever since they took over. We just haven't had the heart to bury it. Chicken Dinner is a new beginning, hopefully.

I still have one foot in the door here but that is all.

retro junkie said:
I hate to admit desertion, but I have been spending time at Chicken Dinner. There is a lot more potential for growth and life with that forum. Sadly this one has been abandoned by the ungrateful owner a long time ago and left to die. :( It has been dead ever since they took over. We just haven't had the heart to bury it. Chicken Dinner is a new beginning, hopefully.

I still have one foot in the door here but that is all.
I seen the forum, I've never even played the game though. :lol

I wonder if BV even remembers me? I remember buying some games from him from his website from a long time ago.

It's kind of amazing how much I have grown as a person since my early days here. Some of my old posts were SO cringe worthy and baiting, it was ridiculous. I was a bored kid looking for shits and giggles.