What animes are you currently watching?

aleeock157 said:
Are you watching the original or Brotherhood?
I was watching FMA but i finished with that so now ive started watching FMA: Brotherhood but i'm a bit confused as to where Brotherhood fits in to the FMA storyline is this a totally new storyline?

Jul 2007
XXTankBeastXX said:
I was watching FMA but i finished with that so now ive started watching FMA: Brotherhood but i'm a bit confused as to where Brotherhood fits in to the FMA storyline is this a totally new storyline?
FMA wasn't the actually storyline. After a point it was it's own story. FMA: Brotherhood is the animation of the manga. And is 100000x better than FMA.

Mar 2007
Japan
Well, I'm downloading Afro Samurai so I'ma give that another watch. I never watched through completely Ghost in the Shell series so I did that too. Including the two movies.

Mar 2008
Currently watching Durara just finished Linebarrels.

I'm also watching the current ongoing animes' like High School of the Dead (HOTD), Legend of the Legendary Heroes (Sounds redundant), and Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi.

on episode 19 of Valkyria chronicles, very good anime actually, better than i expected and i can't believe what they just pulled off

they killed Isara T_T she was my favorite character

Jul 2007
Zidart said:
on episode 19 of Valkyria chronicles, very good anime actually, better than i expected and i can't believe what they just pulled off

they killed Isara T_T she was my favorite character
You didn't play the game then did you....

Feb 2005
Michigan
XXTankBeastXX said:
Ive watched the 26 episodes of FMA: Brotherhood but i can't seem to find a English dubbed version of 27 or any of the others.
>.< Wouldn't know, I refuse to watch dubbed unless that's all there is. I know places where you can watch subs though.

XXTankBeastXX said:
Ive watched the 26 episodes of FMA: Brotherhood but i can't seem to find a English dubbed version of 27 or any of the others.
The dub is on hiatus after episode 26 er probably wont be coming unless the dub is airing in another country (unlikely...) or funimation decides to release the dvd/blu-ray separately of the viewing schedule on adult swim since Bleach replaced FMA: Brotherhood if I remember correctly.

Im on episode 10 of Brotherhood, did I mention it looks godly on Blu-Ray and a 37 inch HDTV?!

Neon Genesis Evangelion at whatever episodes this dvd is at, I was gonna watch it tonight but I decided to read some notes in preparation for one of the classes Im attending tomorrow morning :(