What games have you all beaten this year?

Jun 2004
Indiana
During 2015, besides moving (back) and working three jobs, I have found time to beat a few games...

Crysis 2
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Shadow of Mordor

Besides some random StarCraft II, I think those are about all I have had time to play this year.

Anyone else beating any single-player adventures?

In anticipation of the new Call of Duty game I went through COD Black OPS a few weeks ago.

Earlier this year I went through Divinity Original Sin with a friend on coop (So far my favorite experience of the year) and before that the Legend of Zelda, a link between worlds.

nothing else comes to mind but i'm sure theres more

lack of time and quality television has really killed my gaming this year

My gaming has been simplistic. I have finished Super Street Fighter Zero 2 on the SNES. Today I finished Star Soldier The Vanishing Earth. I have started a lot of others, but I easily get distracted by another pretty game. I am hoping to stick with Blue Dragon and finishing it before years end. ;D

I actually set a goal for myself this year... to beat 20 games. So far not even half. :lol

Let's see, here's my list:

Darksiders
Batman Arkham Origins
Mirror's Edge
Tomb Raider Legend
Resident Evil Remake
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Call of Juarez Gun Slinger

So not bad I say. Now that I'm settled in to my new place, I'll be playing a lot more.

Holy crap I can't think of a single one but I keep picking up games....

I got an ending to Muramasa Rebirth but with mulitple endings I don't feel like I've beaten it.

Almost done with Persona 4 Golden though and been making really good progress in Mad Max

I had no idea you could beat defender... I played it like crazy on Atari, then again on the NES, I just thought it was one of those without ending, just trying to beat your best score

Ha, didn't realize how I worded that! Instead of several I should have said almost two. I think the world record is just under or just above two days. But still, If I last a minute I feel really good about myself

Jun 2004
Indiana
Grindspine said:
During 2015, besides moving (back) and working three jobs, I have found time to beat a few games...

Crysis 2
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Shadow of Mordor

Besides some random StarCraft II, I think those are about all I have had time to play this year.

Anyone else beating any single-player adventures?
And now I am working on the campaign for StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void, but am still way too busy with work.

As of 2016 I can't say that I've beaten anything.

I've purchased a bunch with intent to beat but I've not been in a committed video game relationship long enough to finish anything. I think my video game ADD is getting worse with age.

Jun 2004
Georgia
Well I mostly play ffxiv which is an mmo so I can't really "beat" that. I did actually finish another game, though. The Wolf Among Us was really good. The ending left me a little puzzled, but I think they were planning a sequel.

I took a mini vacation and threw together a gba / ds / 3ds travel assortment and wound up playing Advance Wars Dual Strike. I went through the campaign and unlocked all the COs, war room maps, customizations, etc.

After beating DS I started looking on eBay for the other Advance Wars titles. I though there was only two, turns out theres two for GBA and two for DS. I'd only ever played the first advance wars and dual strike.

So needless to say I put bids in on all of the ones I don't have.

May 2004
Indiana
I kinda beat Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo 3DS) but now I'm going through the main levels and the secret levels to gather all of the star coins and whatnot. I guess if you beat every level with Mario and Luigi, get all of the star coins, and get the top of every end-of-level flag, you get a bonus level. A lot of work but I might as well get my money's worth haha.

Jun 2004
Indiana
I am currently (when I have free time) working on The Force Unleashed and The Force Unleashed II when not playing SWTOR with MasterMario!

Speaking of which, I had to reinstall SWTOR. It had some streaming client preventing it from loading...?